Wednesday, July 28, 2010

209/365

Today has been a fun day. I feel like I've been a good mom and a good house cleaner! I'm still keeping up with the laundry, and I've cleaned a good bit of the kitchen. I'm talking deep cleaned. And my sinks are shining! Here is a link to Flylady for those who have no idea what I'm talking about. She has a list of "routines" and habits to keep your house clean and picked up on a daily basis. This probably doesn't seem like an accomplishment, but with two active kiddos, it is big one for me! I'm horrible at keeping the house picked up. This week's room is the living room. Funny, I haven't done a whole lot in there!!!, but my kitchen is coming together! The living room isn't a trouble area, so I can knock that out in no time!

This morning we went to the local water park. Ben was a little clingy, Delia was in her own world. It is really crazy crowded there, so it is a little nerve wracking keeping tabs on your little ones. Of the moms there, we were all in different areas just trying to keep count. We went to lunch with some kids/mom from the playground and ran into another mom we knew too. Ben's favorite place....Zaxby's.

Next up, nap time, gathering photo examples for an estimate for D's room, then the estimate itself (fingers crossed that it isn't outrageous!!!), laundry, and cleaning the kitchen. I even have dinner plans for this evening. I'm feeling a bit like Martha Stewart and Suzie Homemaker today.

So in honor of my feelgood attitude today of getting this house under control, clean, and organized, a picture of my shining sink. Again, for those who have no idea who Flylady is...this is relevant to her....
209/365

2 comments:

grandmabish July 29, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

I am familiar with flylady, and those are sparkling sinks!!

Courtney July 30, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Well done!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP