Tuesday, July 27, 2010

208/365

Today started out nice! Delia was worn out from her weekend with her Grandma and Papa, so she slept in, waaaay in. I was listening for her and never heard a peep, so finally I went upstairs to wake her at 1000 am. She was awake, but she looked like she hadn't been up for long. And if she had been, I would have heard about it. Delia isn't one to hide her emotions. So, I got a lot accomplished this morning. I am trying to get back into the Flylady routine, or get into it to start with, since I never really caught on the first try. My sinks are shined and I am caught up on laundry. Being caught up on laundry is a good feeling. I'm even searching for things to wash now!

Here are a couple of shots from today. Ben has been into this giraffe puzzle lately. And Delia is being Delia. She is a nut.

208/365

208/365

1 comments:

Courtney July 28, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

I love flylady!! However, I am no good at keeping up with it (that is why we got cleaning people) ha ha but I am obsessed with keeping my sink clean now!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP