Monday, July 26, 2010

207/365

Going to get the kids today and making a couple of stops along the way. Now that I have the bedding, I can really get started on choosing some fabric to cover the headboard for Delia's new bed. I can't wait to see how it will turn out. I think her old curtains will match, but will mean that I need to choose new ones for the nursery, but depending on boy or girl, I will have to make some preliminary choices and go from there.

I love doing this sort of thing, and it is so much easier without two kiddos getting bored in the stroller! Still on the search for the perfect living room curtain fabric too. Maybe one day it will jump out at me!

The kids being a little crazy this evening before dinner. These are a horrible example of good focus, but I love them because they are fun! The kids love to jump!

207/365

207/365

1 comments:

Alison August 1, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

These made me laugh. My son jumps off everything. Even things that are way too high for him. He's a menace to himself.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP