Monday, July 26, 2010

206/365

To one of our new breakfast places, Panara Bread Company, then to church. We stayed for the contemporary service this morning. I think we will try out the regular service next time to compare. I grew up Baptist, so I'm pretty sure I won't recognize any of the Methodist hymns, but I for sure didn't recognize any in the contemporary service.

Afterward, we had planned on going and picking up the kids from Grandma's but Ben said he wanted to stay another day. Not sure if it was really Ben's idea or Grandma's, but fine with me!!! We went to the mall and returned the bedding I had picked out for Delia's big girl room and exchanged it for bedding they have in stock. The other was back ordered until mid/late August and I really want to get a start on this room and I want to see the quilt first. I like the new bedding better anyway. It is a little more girly, but keeps with the same bird/owl/cottagy theme that I was going for before. It is harder this time to nail down a theme. Ben's was obvious. Transportation all of the way, no doubt about it. He still loves it. But Delia is a wild card. She doesn't really have one specific interest. So, I get to pick it out and I'll make it as cute and comfy as I can for her. I have a couple of people coming this week to do some estimates for me to transform her room into a cottage to make it a little cozier. I can't wait!

So, Brent and I went out on the boat when we got back and had cheese and crackers. Then grilled out when we got home. Dinner on the couch (yes steak and tuna on the couch just like the old days) and a movie. It was nice.

206/365

2 comments:

grandmabish July 26, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

MMMMMmmm....looks and sounds so good.

Courtney July 27, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

Oh, that sounds heavenly!! A definite advantage of living near grandparents I guess :O) Glad you enjoyed your time! Looking forward to seeing Delia's room!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP