Friday, July 23, 2010

204/365

I'm back blogging....what happened on Friday! Oh! I had my 20 (21week) ultrasound. The baby looks great. And my cervix is actually the longest it has ever been at 21 weeks! Yay! Either way, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't end up on bed rest, but that was good news to hear. The group's ultrasound machine crapped out on them and they were using an old one, so I go back in a couple of weeks to "remeasure my cervix" with the new machine and get some fun pictures. And the original ultrasound tech is back which is great. She takes her time and you get lots of pictures ;)

We ended the day out on a friend's boat and dinner at a lakeside restaurant. It was a hot one. The kids were great. They all got a chocolate milkshake to go for being so good.

This is all I could get when I got home. I thought it might come out a little artsy, but not so much.

204/365

1 comments:

grandmabish July 26, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

I love this one. I can almost hear the crickets chirping.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP