Thursday, July 22, 2010

203/365

The kids went to "camp" for a few hours while I went shopping with a friend. It is so nice to have kid free time. I haven't really had that since before kids, really, on a somewhat consistent basis. Ben and Delia both start back to "school" mid-August, so I'll have a few months before the baby arrives with some kid free time. I wonder what I'll do with myself.

I gave the cleaning lady the boot today. She was doing a horrible job. I don't think my house has ever been dirtier. I think I'm going to attempt cleaning the house again for a month or two to save money for Delia's room make over. So, I started today with some Flylady stuff and hope to regain control of my house. My room of the week is the master bedroom, so I got a little work done in there this afternoon. I hope to keep up with the daily missions as well as starting my monthly "habits." I'll start my habit tomorrow.

I know I have had about a million pictures of the kid's feet this year, but I think I'm a little obsessed. Kid feet are so cute and so quickly grow into ugly feet. I just hope neither kid inherited my husband's callouses. So, Ben was building more trucks today during "quiet time" and I got a few shots of his sweet little self sitting on his feet and playing. And a picture of a "castle truck holding a flat bed truck." What an imagination.

203/365

203/365

5 comments:

Alison July 22, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Love those little feet. We're trying out a new cleaning lady tomorrow. I don't think ones we have are doing a good job. Good for you for trying to tackle it on your own!

BarbRiley July 22, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

We played with legos during quiet time too. Abby likes to go according to the book though so it takes me a lot of time to build everything for her to play house with it all. I bought them for her to play with, but I seem to spend more time building than she does!

grandmabish July 23, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

That's a cute little baby bump you have. I hope that everything is perfect for you and your little one. Love the "feet" picture

Courtney July 25, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

I love little kids feet too!!! I love it!

Courtney July 25, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

I LOVE this picture. Great perspective!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP