Wednesday, July 21, 2010

202/365

Fun day today...and I got a lot accomplished too! Posted some more stuff on CL today. That is a full time job! Hopefully one of my kit lenses is sold!!! I have had two wanting me to ship it and the whole money order thing....um no..., and one that sounds legit. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I see an 85mm in my future! But, I put Ben's baby bedding on CL today too. Out with the old, in with the new. Seems like so long ago, but not so long ago that he was using that bedding. :(

Delia made a new friend today....and it is a small world. Brent talked about a guy that he wanted us to have dinner with and turns out that we had a playdate with his wife and daughter today! And she knows my neighbor! And her husband met my neighbor in Alabama! The medical community is networked if nothing else. Poor Delia needs some friends and I'm glad that we have been able to meet a couple lately.

Here is a pic of me and my chocolate pie. All I know is the OB will not complain about my weight gain/or lack thereof this appt! Please say a quick prayer that we see a beautiful healthy baby at our 20 (well, 21 week) ultrasound on Friday! Can't wait to see the little booger again :)

202/365

4 comments:

Melissa Weber July 22, 2010 at 12:57 AM  

LOVE this! You look awesome!!

Courtney July 22, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

You look GREAT!! Good luck with your ultrasound appt!

Courtney July 22, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

What a great year to do a 365! Are you finding out if the baby is a boy or girl? So exciting. Will say a prayer for you and your little one.

Vicki Smith July 23, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

This is so sweet! Hope your appt. goes well.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP