Tuesday, July 20, 2010

201/365

Today a friend and I took Delia to take some pictures for her 2 year old shoot. A little late, but better late than never. I couldn't have done it without ya Jenn! I still want to take D to another spot (hopefully her father will want to help me this weekend!), but we got some cute ones today. I'm still having issues with focusing :( and I need to figure out how to custom WB on this camera. Should have looked at that before this morning prior to getting there. A little disappointed with the color on a few due to that :(

Today was a fun day though. Delia's "shoot", then pedicures, lunch, sold an item on Craig's List (yay!) then back home for naps. Then lots of emails about more items on Craig's List! It is really working out this time! Crazy because I posted the same items in January and I didn't get the first email about them. I guess it is all about timing. I'm planning on re-listing everything every Friday until it sells. Seems like everyone checks it on Fridays. At least this time. I'm hoping the Craig's list income will help fund some of the decor for Delia's new big girl room. There is so much to do and I'm feeling the crunch. We don't have the first piece of furniture for her, well we do have a headboard, but it needs a slipcover. And need to get things rolling so that we can have a few pieces made to fit.

I had to come back to say that some days the kids make me want to pull my hair out. Today has been a pretty good day for the most part. And this afternoon, Delia had followed me downstairs to get some laundry. Ben was at the top of the stairs and asked Delia to "Please come upstairs to play with me. I'll share my trucks with you." Melts my heart. Ever so little by little (and I do mean very very slowly), I'm seeing them become friends. I think he likes having her around even though he doesn't always act like it. And Ben has always been the center of Delia's world. She just loves him, no matter how he treats her.

201/365

6 comments:

BarbRiley July 20, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Great photo of Delia! She is such a doll!

Shannon Joy July 20, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

She is so beautiful, Laurie!!! My oldest babies were playing so well together today as well. Melts my butter when that happens :).

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've vowed to do a better job commenting than I have been :).

Alison July 20, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

She is so cute! Love the color in this shot. That wall is divine! Such great color and texture.

Monique July 21, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Great picture! She is a beautiful lil girl :)

Vicki Smith July 21, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

ADORABLE! I love the background and love the colors in her dress too!

Courtney July 22, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

So beautiful!!! She is so stinkin' cute and I LOVE that building!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP