Monday, July 19, 2010

200/365

Two hundred days!!! I can't believe it has been two hundred days already. I have missed a handful of days and I am trying to do better. Tomorrow I am going to attempt session one of Delia's 2 year pictures (a month late). I hope all goes well. A friend is letting me borrow her fabulous pink chair as a prop. And another friend is coming along to help me with Delia. Two cameras are better than one! Hopefully we will catch some cute expressions. I need to pack some M&M's to bribe with. And buy some more gum to pop bubbles with. She loves to pop your bubbles! And what can I say, the girl is easily bribed with food. I should probably bring along a hamburger and fries :)

I sent off the ol' D80 to Adorama today. I'm hoping they will give me a good price for it (in spite of it needing repair) and the kit lens that came with it. Still attempting to sell the other one on Craig's List. Surely someone doesn't know how crappy the kit lenses are and want to buy one! Nikon 55-200mm VR anyone? It is the good version of the crappy kit lens. ;)

Went shrooming in the neighborhood this evening. Only one neighbor saw me crawling all over the ground at the neighborhood entrance, so only one more person to think I'm a crazy person.

200/365

3 comments:

BarbRiley July 19, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Maybe you ought to come up here and help me get some good pics of Mckenzie for her two year shots ;-) BTW, I bribe my kids all the time! How else does one take her kids to the grocery store and come out with any sanity at all?

Tamra July 19, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

This looks exactly like what was in our backyard last week, and I did the exact same thing! Except, your picture is much better :). I thought it looked like it should be a fairy house.

whippetmom July 19, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Really cool shot :) I should think to look for some of these too with all the rain we've been getting!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP