Sunday, July 18, 2010

199/365

We were in charge of breakfast for our Sunday school class this morning, so as a family we all went to Panera Bread Company to eat and then take some bagels, etc for the class. Well, I think the attendance was at its all time lowest this morning and we have enough breakfast foods for a couple of weeks at our house. Anyone want to join us for coffee cake or bagels?

When we got home, Brent went to work on Ben's ceiling fan....again. Poor thing. Got it put together and doesn't work. Nothing. The light, the fan...nothing. So switched some things around and still nothing. He borrowed a neighbor's truck to go and get Delia's headboard from the outlets and then he will go at it again. I think I have it all figured out. Red and black are hot. White is not. Copper is the ground. Thanks to ehow online. The tricky part is two light switches and getting them to work the light and the fan. I can't stand for things not to work as they are supposed to.

Another play on sunflare. Not the best comp, but I liked the sunflare. I think I gave myself a headache though. Tip of the day...don't look directly at the sun through a lens. :) It wasn't intentional.
199/365

2 comments:

grandmabish July 18, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

This a great shot. About the SS class....maybe there will be better attendamce in the future when they learn what they missed!

Courtney July 19, 2010 at 3:33 AM  

Great job on the sunflare!! Still a skill I hope to master :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP