Friday, July 16, 2010

197/365

We have had a laid back kind of day today. The only bummer was that I had the thought that the kids and I could join Brent for lunch only to remember he has Good News Clinic. Brent volunteers once a month at a free clinic and donates his time and expertise to patients without health insurance. What a nice man I have married. So, maybe next week.

I spent the afternoon cooking my absolute favorite desert that I have been "craving" for the past few weeks. It is made from scratch (except for the pie crust) and is soooooo gooooood. I plan to eat the entire thing without sharing. But, I think Ben has busted me already. He keeps asking, "Is it ready yet?" every time he hears the timer on the oven go off. I told him that it needed to cool for a really long time and we probably wouldn't get to eat any until tomorrow. Haha. I'm not that mean, but I really, really love this pie.

I'll post a pic tomorrow. It is of the pie. I can't wait to eat it. All of it.
197/365

2 comments:

grandmabish July 17, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

Can't wait to see it.

Courtney July 18, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Yummy!! Love the texture you added!! What kind is it??

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP