Thursday, July 15, 2010

196/365

Ben had art camp this morning and first thing he and Charlie had a paint fight. His art teacher said they were just like brothers. Ben is covered in paint and had a sticker matted in his hair. Good thing the paint is washable!

Delia and I had breakfast with a friend, then off to the outlets to look for some deals on big girl beds. I think I have found one. Just need to mull it over. And of course I think about things too long and end up losing the deal :( I need to think fast this time. I'm getting really excited about the baby room. I'm going to add a mural (well a painted tree) into the room. This kid shouldn't have all of the left overs. And if kiddo 3 is a boy, I have some really fun ideas that I can't wait to incorporate into the room. Just hope it looks as good in person as it does in my head. And I can find the fabric that I've already designed in my head. That might be tricky.

Tonight is another girl's night! Have I mentioned that I have the best husband ever. Really, I have the most supportive, loving, wonderful husband that has ever existed. Thanks Babes. I love you to the moon and back ;)....infinity.

I really need to get a move on Delia's two year pictures. I need help getting her into position though. It just can't be done single handedly. Other people's kids are so much easier to photograph, I with it were the opposite. Anyway, I hope to get some taken this weekend and maybe some next week as well. So, just playing around with one of my primes. I can't trust my zoom these days and I just need to send it off for repair. Ugh! I'm so lazy about going to UPS.

196/365

1 comments:

grandmabish July 15, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Just look at her posing there so sweetly, smiling and everything! Way to go mom! How did you get her to do that?

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP