Wednesday, July 14, 2010

195/365

Sooo tired! Today the kids and I went to visit a couple of my best friends from college (the first time I graduated). It was so nice to catch up and I always feel like I'm at home with those girls. No matter how much time has passed we always pick up where we left off. I wish we were all closer to each other in distance. Most of us have ended up in GA, but pretty spread out. Still waiting on Lindsey to get her family back out this way :)

So, I should have taken a picture of the kids and us girls, but I counted on Felicia for that. I'll plug in that picture when I get it.

I took a picture of our first "child" who miraculously morphed back into a dog when Ben was born. Poor sad Herschie. She has given us our share of headaches, but we both still love her.
Anyone need some pet portraits. I think animals are easier than my kids too.



And Herschie girl:
195/365

1 comments:

Courtney July 18, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

Our poor dogs when from kids to dogs as well! They are such good sports though :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP