Tuesday, July 13, 2010

194/365

Today was a low key day. We didn't leave the house. Played outside. And I painted Delia's toenails for the first time. Pink! Delia's favorite color. Or at least the first color she learned. She was really good for me and we were done in no time. Ben was disappointed that boys don't paint their toenails. He wanted his blue (like Nana's) and because if you haven't heard, blue is Ben's favorite color! Poor Ben. I think I was more and am still more excited about Delia's toenails. I can't wait to have a biweekly date with her at the nail salon one day. One of the perks to having a little girl. You never have to go alone :)

Next up, girl's night out! Can't wait!

194/365

1 comments:

Courtney July 18, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

Very cool!! Love the PP on this one!! Love the little painted toe nails!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP