Monday, July 12, 2010

193/365

We stayed home and played this afternoon. I have been catching up on some laundry. Poor Brent was almost out of underwear!!! Sorry Babes! And I have just gotten some towels washed that I bought almost a month ago. Which means we need some towel hooks hung up in the bathroom. Hint, hint to the person that will read this who is an excellent towel hook installer! I'm trying to get a few little things done around the house that I have been putting off for a long time. I need some motivation. And a list. Not sure where to get it! So anyway, I have been doing tons of laundry, but it has all been pool towels and bathing suits! So much of today has been dedicated to laundry. Maybe tomorrow as well. Who knows where tonight will bring me.

This kiddo on the way is stressing me out. There are so many things to do and I'm already worried about having the time to do them! Delia's big girl room needs to be put together. I ordered the bedding the other night, so that should be coming in soon. I can pick out paint colors then. I have a plan for a baby boy in mind already and a friend has hooked me up with a total deal on a bumper if/when she confirms that she is having a girl in a couple of weeks! Score! I have a lady coming on Monday to price out recovering a chair for me. Too bad I never got around to covering it for Delia :( I think I'm already nesting and I still have 4.5 months to go! I'm going to be exhausted by December!

The kids were playing in the playroom and both decided to have a picnic. Ben built himself quite the sandwich. The he decided to have a cupcake party. And those are "farmer hats" on their heads. Not sure what a farmer hat really looks like, but these look a lot like baskets!

Oh! Forgot to mention that Ben had art camp today (that is where the paint came from on his clothes and face). Evidently, there was a small paint fight! Anyway, Ben told Brent that he painted a ladybug driving a chicken truck and he knew that Brent couldn't wait to see it! From what I know, he painted a frame and a giant clothes pin. Hmmm. What an imagination!

193/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley July 12, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Laurie, that face Delia is making is totally you! Adorable!

Alison July 12, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

They look some creative kiddos! The stuff of childhood memories! Great color in these shots!

grandmabish July 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

I love Delia's "look" here.

Courtney July 18, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

They look like they really get along!! Such bright colors!! Did you use a template for this collage or did you create it yourself?? I love it!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP