Saturday, July 10, 2010

191/365

Today was fun! I spent a lot of time in the kitchen preparing for a late afternoon and evening by the pool with some friends. Adults only, no kids to watch. So loads of stress off. It was really a relaxing evening. I wish there were more time for nights like this.

I didn't take the camera down with us :( but I do have a shot for the day. I'll post the pic tomorrow. Brent will kill me, but hey, it is all I have. It was a total practice shot so he is looking at me and being a good husband and letting me practice. Love my babes. Sorry for putting you out there :)

191/365

1 comments:

grandmabish July 10, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

it's fun to read your post even if there is no picture. Will see it tomorrow. Have a good night.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP