Friday, July 9, 2010

190/365

I can't believe that we are in the 190's!!! Next up 200 posts!

I am sitting here finally getting to read a bit on CM's. Seems like it has been out of commission forever! I guess I'm a desperate housewife with nothing else to do. Haha.

I'm sitting here listening to Ben drive his trucks around on the fireplace and talk to himself. He just said, "Why are you laughing?" then answers, "Because I'm happy!" Some of the things he says these days when he doesn't know I'm listening are so darn cute. Miss Delia, aka Miss Independent, is getting so hard to handle. It isn't that she is being so bad or anything, it is just that she wants to do EVERYTHING herself. "I do it! I do it self" from putting her panties on, to buckling herself into the car seat (not quite there yet), to climbing into the car, to putting on shoes. And if you don't let her "do it," she pitches a fit! I need to plan an extra 10 minutes just for Delia to do it herself. I'm always running behind, so it doesn't work out well for me.

We met Brent for lunch on the square. I love having lunch with him on Fridays. We don't make it every week, but I think we all enjoy it. I know the kids do. Both kiddos fell asleep on the way home. Ben woke up as soon as we rolled in the garage, but Delia made for an easy transition. I even got to take a few pictures of my little angel.

190/365

Update: So I thought Delia made an easy transition. She must not have gone back to sleep and when I went to get her, she was naked (no sleeper today) and had gone pee pee in the bed. What am I going to do with this girl?

3 comments:

grandmabish July 9, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

What will you do with her? Well, for one thing when times are challenging...look at this photo. What an angel. Years ago, I read some marriage advice that said to keep baby pictures of your spouse out where you will see them often, to remind you of how sweet he/she was. I keep baby photos of my grown children up on the wall still. I love looking at them. the grandkids also like to see their parents when they were little.

Courtney July 10, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

She looks so peaceful and those eyelashes!!! Love it!! I understand the independent stage. I especially appreciate them taking their time when it feels like 200 degrees outside :O)

Melissa Weber July 10, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

She looks so much like Ben here! She's precious and yes, those eyelashes, I'm jealous!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP