Wednesday, July 7, 2010

188/365

This morning while the kids were at camp, I had breakfast with a friend at my/our? favorite breakfast place. Longstreet. 100% yummy goodness. Then back home for me to plant those flowers. I'm about 75% finished and plan to get the rest done tonight after the kids are in bed and the sun isn't so hot. I think they look nice so far. I'm sure our neighbors have thought us total slackers for the past couple of years. The last annuals I planted were the spring before Delia was born. And those all dried up after her birth. I'm hoping these will get the attention they need.

The kids seem to do a craft, color the theme animal for the day, play a game, and sing songs. I have found it funny that for the past 3 days Ben has brought home a blue chick, a blue cow, and a blue duck. And he ALWAYS says, "Blue is my favorite color." It is so funny to me that an almost 4 year old can be so decisive. Delia's has a pink one, a blue one, and a multicolor one (that someone obviously helped her with). I wonder if there is any meaning behind that?

187/365

1 comments:

grandmabish July 8, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

Ha Ha...these look very familar. I have many similar ones hanging around my home. About the time you think you are finished with kids art, the grandkids start arriving.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP