Monday, July 5, 2010

186/365

Today was a fun filled day for the kids. First Farmtastic Camp at the FBC. Delia didn't even know that I had left her. Ben was fine as always. Maybe Delia feels more at ease with her brother there. Ben sang some sort of duck song at dinner. He said, "Let's sing the duck song." And of course we had no idea what he was talking about, and he mumbles and then, "Quack, quack, quack" to the tune of "Wheels on the Bus." I think every kid song sounds like "Wheels on the Bus."

After camp, off we went to the local county water park with friends. The kids had a great time. Oh, and then DQ for some ice cream. Of course they loved that even more.

This afternoon, the plan was to go out on the boat, but Ben opted to play outside instead. So, we played in the sand box and slid down the slide for a while before dinner. Here are a couple of sunflare shots that I got. This is the first time I have really tried for some starburst sunflare and I think I like it!!!! I love learning new things. The one of Delia is out of focus, but I wanted to include one of each kiddo. And that is the only one I had of Miss "I don't want to cooperate."

186/365
186/365

4 comments:

Shannon Joy July 5, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

I'm a lover of sunflare!!!! These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Jen B. July 7, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Nice job on the sun flare! I think they give a photo a dreamy feel. I've been meaning to get back to you about handwriting fonts. I get all of mine from www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/

Best part is they are free! They also have a tutorial on their site for using them for your blog titles ahd headers.

whippetmom July 7, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

love the sun flare! :)

grandmabish July 8, 2010 at 12:27 AM  

These sun flare shots are really nice. Some end up flare-y all over... I like this effect so much better!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP