Friday, July 2, 2010

183/365

Delia got her first haircut today! Much, much, much overdue, I know. It is just a little trim and to my surprise, she doesn't look like a 5 year old, as I expected. I think one reason, I kept putting it off was because I didn't want her to lose that baby look that she is already losing so quickly. She was a big girl and was awesome for the hairstylist. And for those who have been badgering me, Ben also had a hair cut today. I think I'm going to take him back to have a bit more trimmed off the back. Either way, he looks cute as always. The stylist kept saying over and over how handsome he was, and Ben answered, "Uh-huh" matter-of-factually. That cracked her up. I think he has heard that a time or two from his mommy and daddy :)

Tonight we are going to see TWILIGHT!!! So excited! Just finished up some ironing for my hot date with Edward. Call me a cradle robber.....whatever.... :) And yes I can iron when Brent isn't here for some reason. It just comes back to me.

183/365

1 comments:

Courtney July 4, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Hope you had a lovely time with Edwards ;O) he he!! Can't wait to see haircut pics of the kiddos!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP