Thursday, July 1, 2010

182/365

Nothing for today. I'm just too tired to worry about it. I have started allowing myself for a slack day for pictures every once in a while. I hope this doesn't mean I am fizzling out.

Picked up the kids and Ben is punishing us right now. What a tantrum at bedtime! When he is overly tired, tantrums here we come. I'm just glad we figured out how to handle them. I just hope the upstairs gate can hold him in. Seriously, after a few minutes of being unreasonable, he gives up and goes to bed, but those few minutes are tortuous for those that are listening. Good thing Delia can tune him out. I just hope this doesn't make for an early rise tomorrow.

3 comments:

grandmabish July 2, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

I remember those kinds of days. Hang in there and hopefully you can get your rest tonight. About the photos...I skip here and there too. Sometimes it's not the most important thing to do.

Courtney July 2, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

It is totally understandable! I just hope you aren't "fizzling out" though because I LOVE your photos and your blog!! One of my favorites! Which reminds me...which tripod did you get?? I'm buying myself one for my birthday :O)

Alison July 2, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

I think we all need a sanity day now and again. I am going away for a week and I'm excited to recharge and take some pictures in a new setting for a while.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP