Tuesday, June 15, 2010

166/365

Ben and Delia had their first swim lessons today! I am so proud of them both. I can't say we finished up the lessons without a couple "Mommy! Mommy!"'s but never the less, I was really happy with how they reacted to their instructor. They were both dunked under water, well, MANY times. And for the most part they didn't complain too much. I asked Ben if he enjoyed his first swim lessons and he said he did. Then I asked him if he wanted to go back on Thursday and he said Delia should go by herself! So, I guess that means he didn't enjoy it. The instructor said Delia was fearless (we already knew that) and that Ben did really great for his first lesson. He actually did better than I suspected. I always seem to underestimate my little guy.

Ben and Delia have been fighting over these sunglasses Ben got as a party favor at a birthday party over the weekend. He just looked too funny with them on upside down not to snap a shot. They almost look too small for his head or something.

166/365

2 comments:

grandmabish June 16, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

What a darling expression. Great capture!

Jen B. June 16, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

Too funny. Ben seems like such a little character. LOVE your macro shots by the way. After seeing yours and some other 365er's amazing shots, that is my next wish list lens. Need to look into your boot camp class too...I sooooo need some inspiration lately. What's the website for the class?

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP