Wednesday, June 30, 2010

181/365

Another day has passed. The kids played with some friends this morning. Thank goodness they played well, because they had both driven me to the edge of sanity before we left. Ben had spent all morning in time out and Delia was just, well Delia, getting into anything and everything. I even forgot to put on eye shadow and mascara before I left (which are my two must haves as far as make-up goes, especially mascara). I'm sure everyone was wondering why I looked so horrible and washed out.

This afternoon, I spent in the car. All afternoon. The plan was to drop off the kids at Grandma's so I could get my hair cut tomorrow morning. That plan is still intact, but I was about 20 minutes away of an hour and 15minute drive when I realized I forgot the overnight bag in the rush to get the kids loaded and dogs taken care of before I left. So, I had to make the return trip, then half way back to meet my mom, then back home. I got home around 620 pm. Totally wasted afternoon. Now I find myself in a totally quiet house. What to do???

I'm going to go find something to take a picture of after my battery charges a tiny bit. I need to get a card reader so I can stop using the USB cable aka battery sucker--if you forget to turn the camera off like me about 80% of the time.

What did I come up with? A little June Bug on June Bug action. Last day of June. Somehow seems fitting.
181/365

6 comments:

grandmabish June 30, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

Pretty colors on those bugs. It looks as if they are planning on a big family in the near future. (Am I nuts, or is that what they are up to?)

Shannon Joy June 30, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Ummm... great color!!! LOL!!! Nice action shot!!!! I'm cracking myself up!!! By the way... TOTALLY jealous of your quiet house :).

Courtney July 1, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

This cracks me up :O) Love the "june" theme :O)

Melissa Weber July 1, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

I giggled out loud on this one!
Great capture.

Alison July 2, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

What a capture!

Kat July 5, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

You should have warned us! Just kidding. Great capture. ;)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP