Monday, June 28, 2010

179/365

The last swim lesson is tomorrow!!!! Yippeeeee! Ben cried through out the session again today. Delia for the most part did really well (no crying). Coach Gabby promised Ben a prize (compliments of ME) if he did well and didn't cry tomorrow. Thanks Gabby. So, of course I had to buy Delia a prize too. I think Gabby should refund me some cash to cover her promise. Ben picked out a garbage truck of all things and Delia a microphone which is pretty suitable to her personality.

After some reading on CM's, I decided to go out this evening and practice some starbursts around sunset. Well, what do you know, a cloud came out and covered my sun. So, I practiced some silhouettes instead with my willing, but not so cooperative subject Sanford. He wouldn't hold his head how I wanted, so not a perfect profile. And I had to do a little cloning. And now I stink like Sanford. But, Sanford isn't the sharpest knife, so I'll take what I can get.

179/365

2 comments:

Melissa Weber June 29, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Way to make lemons out of lemonade! This is a great silhouette!

Courtney July 4, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Love the silhouette!! I hope to master that skill one day!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP