Sunday, June 27, 2010

178/365

Today was another fun filled day. This spring/summer has been so busy, but it has been a lot of fun. I feel like we are really getting the most out of living here at the lake. Last year Delia wasn't very easy to bring out on the boat or to the pool, but this year has really been a lot of fun with both of the kids. We spent a lot of time at the pool today. Ben has gotten so much more confident in himself (just overnight). I think having his Grandma and Papa to show out for helped. He is now wanting me to help him swim, where before he was trying to get out of the pool before I could grab him. I'm so proud of him for facing his fears and trusting me. Mothers do know best you know. What I'm the most happy about is how proud he is of himself. I can see it in his beautiful eyes and smile that he is so happy with himself and that makes me beam with pride.

After pool time, we had a little boat ride, then made some home made ice cream. Yum! The kids did what I remember doing as a child. Eating the salty ice while waiting for the ice cream to finish. I guess some things never change.

178/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP