Saturday, June 26, 2010

177/365

We went out the lake on Saturday for the morning/early afternoon. Then home for naps (myself included). I'm so stinking tired all of the time, even though I have broke down and took some of my much coveted Ambien stash that I have been saving for just the right occasion (don't tell my OB). I just can't function on 3-4 hours of sleep at night for weeks at a time, so I needed a little refresher. Then the afternoon at the pool. The kids are getting better and better at swimming. I strongly encouraged Ben (okay, I made him do it 5 times) swim from me to the steps, and he is gaining so much confidence. I knew that he just needed a push and he could do it.

Here is a picture from our lake day. This lens is really having issues, I think I found a focused shot. I'm sending it in for repairs :(

177/365

1 comments:

grandmabish June 28, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

I love his expression and the bright colors.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP