Thursday, June 24, 2010

175/365

Another swim lesson. Delia is turning into a little swimmer! She loves to put her face in and just go, go, go. We need to work on getting her arms moving and she is set. I have no doubt that if I were not paying attention to her and she fell into the pool, she would be able to get herself to safety. And that was my #1 objective for swim lessons at her age. Ben still needs a little work. I think he needs some one on one with Daddy in the deeper water. He relies on being able to put his feet down which means he can get out of actual work. He was doing pretty well with the instructors when he couldn't touch (because he was forced to swim or die!) Well, not really, but I'm sure he felt that way :) Especially hearing the cries coming from that part of the pool. He really needs to work on getting his feet up and out of the water to kick. But one step at a time, right? I'm really proud of them both.

Delia is still up to her antics. She has already gotten into trouble once during nap time bc I busted her trying to take her clothes off. I am so OVER Delia and nap time. I never have a moment of peace around here until bedtime. Then I'm too exhausted to enjoy it.

Here is a picture of some Queen Anne's lace on the empty lot beside us. I have always thought it was pretty and it reminds me of being a kid and making weed bouquets with a neighborhood friend.

176/365

175/365

1 comments:

Courtney June 26, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Your flower pictures are so beautiful!! Such yummy bokeh!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP