Wednesday, June 23, 2010

174/365

Hmmm. Today we had a fun playdate with a friend and then back home for naps. I am totally exhausted today. I tried to get a nap in, but no luck there. Next time, I'm turning the ringer off and making sure Delia can't get into her poopy pull up! Ugh! I am soooooooo sick of cleaning up a poopy bed that I could yell it from the roof tops, if it weren't embarrassing to have a child that is infatuated with her own poop. I don't know what to do.....

And the here are some pics of our little Houdini in action. This is one smart little cookie here. She can figure out a way around just about anything. Which pushes us to find a way around her work around. I should have known she could find a way out of the crib tent. I was listening to the monitor and heard ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip and thought, "That little booger just unzipped her tent!" Yep. Now we are straping the zipper. We will see how long that lasts. We may be welding it shut soon.

175/365

4 comments:

Courtney June 24, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

This cracks me up!!! She is too funny!!! Good idea about turning off the ringer :O) You need to rest your pregnant little body...which I think it is about time for a belly shot :O)

BarbRiley June 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

OMG! Delia is hilarious, at least for those of us not having to deal with her sweet little antics! She looks so sweet trying to get herself out of there!

Melissa Weber June 24, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Ha! I love it. We had to have a crib tent to keep our monkey in, too. We even bought an extra one that we rigged up to a pack-n-play for travel. ha!

grandmabish June 25, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

OH....I can so relate. I am happy those days are in my past. Good luck finding some rest for yourself, and I hope there will be less poopy days in your future.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP