Sunday, June 20, 2010

171/365

Happy Father's Day! For Father's Day, Brent wanted some camping gear to take Ben camping with. So, that is what he got. I ordered him a tent, and Ben and Delia and I went to Wal-Mart to pick out some accessories. I can't wait to hear about their first adventure in the big woods. :) Ben is going to have so much fun, I think. And Delia will get a girl's day with me without being bothered by her brother. Maybe we will do a toe date. I'll paint her toes. I'm pretty sure she isn't ready for the going to the nail salon yet.

Waiting on Brent to get home from the hospital so that we can have a fun afternoon. I think the plan is to go out on the lake for a while. I don't think I can handle the pool again today and we are going to the spraygrounds (hopefully they have reopened) tomorrow. Then the dreaded swim lessons again on Tuesday. I feel like our summer is already so filled up!

Hello feet....while I can still see you! I really need a pedicure badly. Hopefully I can get that taken care of this week sometime. Probably should have saved this idea for cute toes :)

171/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley June 20, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

You really do need a pedi! Not that I am one to talk! My feet haven't been treated to a pedi since Novemeber or December. Wish we lived closer so we could go get our toes done together! Can't wait to hear about Ben's camping adventure! I hope he has fun.

Shannon Joy June 21, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

You have such a cute little bump! I would love to join in the pedi time :).

grandmabish June 21, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

I love that view looking down. CUTE!

Courtney June 23, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

I can't believe you have a bump already :O) Too cute!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP