Saturday, June 19, 2010

169/365

To Frances Meadows water park today with Ben. I left poor Delia at home, but it was fun not having to chase after her. Ben enjoyed the "showers" the most he said. He actually went down the slide a couple of times, which was two times more than I expected! It was pretty crowded and there were some older kids there that needed to be kicked out. I hate seeing children so disrespectful of adults (and teenage lifeguards). It was nice to see a couple of friends that we haven't seen in a while as well as the ones I see more often. And Delia had a nice time at home too with Blake. I didn't hear any complaints there.

Another OB appt today. Third kiddo is growing up in utero! Baby 3 had its little chin tucked under for the picture. Just a quick glance to make sure my cervix is holding (it is...for now) and check for placental placement (perfect)! My sixteen week baby email says that it is the size of an avocado this week. Four and a half inches long. It is amazing how fast little babies grow! And the U/S tech noted that it doesn't stop in utero either, which we all know so well. They just keep growing and growing. I can't believe I'll have a four year old in October.

Here is a picture I took this morning for my Finding the Joy class that I'm sooooo behind in that I am going to use the ideas to do my 365 for the next few weeks. I'll just use her topics as prompts for my pictures so I can catch up. I fell off of the Boot Camp wagon with only 3 days left. Sort of disappointed in myself, but I just didn't have time to go out and find something that fit in with the word prompt of the day. I did meet some amazing Flickr "friends" so it was worth the while. These last two days have been crazy. Another crazy one in stow for tomorrow too. I can't wait to have a day that I have absolutely nothing planned. I think next Friday???

Ben doing his morning thing. A sippy cup of milk and a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, or Thomas. The fave three. But he only gets to watch one or two :)
169/365

2 comments:

Courtney June 23, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

P.S. do you use an action for your b & w conversion or do you do it yourself?? It is BEAUTIFUL!

Courtney June 23, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

Glad I'm still not the only one way behind in FInding the Joy. I'm hoping to print off the lessons and start applying it to my 365 as well.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP