Monday, June 14, 2010

165/365

The plan today fit right in with the "Drizzle" theme of the CBC, but unfortunately the spraygrounds was "closed for repairs"!!! I have been wanting to take the kids there for a while....UGH! I hope it is repaired soon. So, we came back with our friends and played in the pool. Turned out to be a perfect day at the pool anyway. The 95 degree weather didn't seem quite so hot. Exciting news: Ben was jumping from the side of the pool into the water!!! This is not like him at all. He lost his confidence when he went completely under water, but after a little while he started jumping from a different spot. This may seem like a small feat for some/most kids his age, but this is quite the accomplishment for my cautious little one. I'm one proud momma!

My first thoughts about the word drizzle were about cooking and baking, but if I took a picture of food, that would require me to cook or bake. My next thoughts were of rain. The heat around here doesn't allow a trickle of anything that isn't man created, so here is a droplet of water on the window....that I put there....
165/365 {Drizzle}

2 comments:

Shannon Joy June 14, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Holy moses, girl! I'm loving these shots!!!! What is the CBC thing??? How did I miss it????

Courtney June 17, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Beautiful colors...

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP