Sunday, June 13, 2010

164/365

Today was church, lunch, then birthday party. We will be partying for another weekend as well. June is a big birthday month!

Today's word for the boot camp is "Ornament." This was hard for me to not take too literal. My first thoughts were car ornaments or Christmas ornaments, but those things seem pretty boring. So, I looked up the definition of ornament hoping to find an answer.

Ornament (or.na.ment) A person considered as a source of pride, honor, or credit.

When I read this, I immediately thought of my kids. I am so proud of both of them, and I'm honored to be their mother. They make me happy (most of the time) and luckily the good times outnumber the bad. So here are a couple of pictures that I took of the kids before church. Ben came down the steps and looked so handsome! I just had to take a picture. And I couldn't leave my darling little two year old out since she were cooperating. So, this post if for my two little ornaments. Usually one of which I have hanging from me most of the day.

164/365 {Ornament}

3 comments:

Melissa Weber June 13, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Adorable shots!

grandmabish June 13, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

I love that definition of "ornament". I can see them growing up in your pictures. You are really making some special menories with them, and such lovely photos.

Courtney June 15, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Beautiful lighting!! I'm so impressed you are keeping up with the Creative Boot Camp :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP