Saturday, June 12, 2010

163/365

Finally got around to boxing up the D80 and getting the extra kit lens on craigslist. Wish me luck! I hope to fund the 50mm 1.4 with my earnings. The camera is going to Adorama used department. It needs a tune up and they buy cameras in any condition, including ones that recently decided to only focus about half the time before needing to be turned off and on again :( It has been a great camera, but I can't say I'll miss it that much with my new baby around! I actually haven't even taken the one picture with it since I got the new one.

Ben said that we should "tell daddy to get his butt inside" today. I don't know where he is hearing such things. To me the word "butt" sounds really ugly coming from a 3 year old. I told him I didn't want him saying that and he said that he was "talking dirty" which is another thing he has never heard me say because I have never had to say it before! (But I guess someone has said it to him before! Uh oh!) He has told me the source, but you can never be 100% sure with a toddler. Sometimes they just say what they think they should or the first person that comes to mind. I think riding the bus to school is out of the question when the time comes.

Feeling a little blue and uninspired today, so just a quick picture for the CBC class. I just found out yesterday that the boot camp leader (what would you call a boot camp leader??) chose my "Ivory" picture as one of her favorites for the week!!! I am in awe and still can't believe it! I'm pretty sure this one won't get a second glance....I really could have done something cool with "fly" but I just wasn't into it today.

163/365 {Fly}

2 comments:

Courtney June 15, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Congrats on your photo being picked!!! That is such an honor!!!

Courtney June 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

I love this one! All the green tones are lovely.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP