Friday, June 11, 2010

162/365

Geez...where do I start??? Girls night was fun. Sex and the City was really good. And funny! Those girls crack me up! I tossed and turned all night worrying about things....finally went to sleep just to wake up and worry some more. Seems like when I'm pregnant, I wake up randomly and find it hard to go back to sleep. So, I'm functioning on about 3.5 hours of sleep today. Delia finally climbed out of the crib while I was out with my friends. Brent had to deal with the aftermath of Delia, which evidently included more climbing out until finally he made a contraption (think ropes, bungee cords, and bedside rails) that kept her in the crib. Sort of....this morning I heard a thunk, a small cry, then on my way up the steps, a half dressed Delia met me in the hallway. So....I have a crib tent on order, one day shipping!! that should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday. Somehow the one day isn't adding up, but that is the soonest and cheapest I could get one. The terrible twos are amongst us for sure. Terrible twos and Trying threes are not a good combination! I have had enough crying and whining for the day before lunch even gets here!

Today was Ben's last day of camp. They sang a song for us, which was cute. The boys (Ben and Charlie) are so cute together. The camp counselors said they were inseparable all week. They hold hands...a LOT...which is so cute. And I think every day this week Ben has asked if Charlie could come over to play. They must not can get enough of each other! Next week both kids and Charlie start swim lessons.

The Boot camp theme for today was fluid, so this is what I came up with. I had a couple of other ideas, but couldn't get what I was going for. So, I mixed my favorite things of late, Dr. Pepper and macro. It makes me think of oil because of the colors reflected in the water, which makes me think of the Gulf. I hope it is cleaned up quickly!

162/365 {Fluid}

4 comments:

Amanda June 11, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

Sleep and preggo just don't mix in my experience too. Hope you get some good rest soon. And very cool photo love the thought progression. I agree!

Vicki Smith June 12, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Very cool photo!

Shannon Joy June 14, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa Weber June 15, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

This is a great shot!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP