Thursday, June 10, 2010

161/365

Today is an exciting day! Ben went to camp again. He is never too excited until I tell him Charlie will be there too. Today they got to pet a snake and see a spider. I ask Ben what the snake felt like and he said it felt like long skinny corn. Haha! I think the camp leaders must have said that because I'm not sure he could have come up with that on his own. Tuesday he got to touch a frog. He said it felt bumpy and was camouflage. It is fun to hear what he is retaining from his little camp lessons.

Afterward as a treat, Jenn and I took the kids to Chick-fil-a for lunch (for the little ones) and ice cream for the big ones. They got a little play time in on the playground. Those places gross me out, but the kids love it!

Next up...Girls night out!!! I'm excited! Dinner at Chili's then to the movies to see Sex and the City. This means that when Twilight comes out I'll have actually seen 2 movies in the same month versus one movie in two years (in the theatre)!!!

Here is a quick pic of the kids following one of the camp leaders to their class room. Are they cute or what!

161/365

4 comments:

grandmabish June 10, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

How fun for me to catch up with your blog! I always love everything you do...but I believe the beach moment with the two kids is precious. Probably my favorite from the past 2 plus weeks.

Courtney June 11, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

How adorable :O) What a great capture!!!

elizabeth June 11, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

so cute -
can't wait for twilight too -
let me know what you think of sex in the city -
still haven't gotten there!!!

Alison June 11, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Cute shot! Have a great girls' night out! I haven't been to a movie in years!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP