Wednesday, June 9, 2010

160/365

Today didn't start off so well. I went to get Delia up so we could take Ben to camp and she was half naked and her bedroom smelled like a men's urinal. I don't know how she could sleep in pee like that. Yuck! So full bath for Delia. Ben's camp is about 30 minutes away and 10 minutes out Ben reminded me that I forgot his bag (with lunch inside)!!!! Ugh! Then I remembered that is was water day and he was dressed in regular shorts. I suck at being a mom today. So, anyway, I stopped at the drive through at "Old MacDonald's" as Ben would call it and grabbed a sausage biscuit, a juice box, and a water. Lunch was taken care of. And he could play in the creek with his regular shorts on, as uncomfy as that would be! The day got better though. Delia and I hung out with our friends, had breakfast and got a birthda present taken care of. Ben enjoyed breakfast for lunch, and I got one Finding the Joy photo in! I really need to work hard on catching up. Maybe this weekend. There is always the weekend, right?

Oh, and Delia got a second bath after lunch when I found Ben "washing" Delia's hair in the sink...with hand soap. He said her hair was dirty. That boy is getting really mischievous.

So, my photo for the day is Delia in the cart at Target. We do frequent Target a good bit, so it is fitting that this photo be included in the 20 photos. Would have looked better with a wider lens, but I love my macro so much I didn't want to take it off!

160/365

7 comments:

Shannon Joy June 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

Your daily commentaries crack me up :). I can SO empathize :). LOVE this shot of sweet Delia's legs! I love her ankles are crossed :)

Melissa Weber June 9, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

I wish I could keep O in the cart!

elizabeth June 9, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

Love that picture
and love my target too!
Enjoy your week

whippetmom June 9, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

Totally going to have to try a photo like this- do you ever feel silly with the nice camera out in stores like this? I need to get over it- to get a shot like this, who cares what people think! I love this!!

Amanda June 10, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

Love it!!! I would totally never to think to bring my camera in Target but you have proven it worth while :)

Courtney June 10, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

What a great shot! I really like how it is just her legs :O)

Ami June 10, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

I love, love, LOVE this shot.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP