Monday, June 7, 2010

158/365

I think I have my days numbered wrong, but no energy to go through them and figure it out! I'll get to it!

Ben had his first day of "camp" today. On the way there he thought he was going to get to sleep in a tent. His daddy has been talking about a camping trip and he couldn't get that out of his head. So, maybe a camping trip should be in the plans soon! He had fun at camp though. From what I he has told me, he saw animals at the zoo (they have a few caged animals at the park there) and got to pet a dog. He was also wet when I picked him up, so they must have played with the water tables too. All in all, he wants to go back tomorrow, so I think "camp" is a go! Yay!

I finally got to play around with my macro a little bit today. I'm taking a couple of online photography classes, I have already described one, but the other is called Creativity Bootcamp (thanks Alison for the suggestion!) The word of the day is "ivory." So, I took some macros of some baby's breath, which is white not ivory, but it'll have to do. So, this may be the start of a macro Monday too.

158/365

3 comments:

Shannon Joy June 7, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO glad that you got it!!!! You will be SOOOO addicted!!! Can you tell that I am SOOOO happy for you??? LOL!!

Alison June 8, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Love the focus on this shot!

Melissa Weber June 8, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Beautiful shot! Love the comp.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP