Sunday, June 6, 2010

157/365

Today was my little girl's birthday. I can't believe that she is two years old already. Where has the time gone? Delia, in a nutshell, is happy, funny, full of energy and a little sass, quick to show her emotions (happy, sad, angry, love) but at the same time can be pretty easy going too. I hope that she keeps a little sass throughout her life so that she can always get what she wants (as long as she knows she can't get it from me!!). I love that she is a little cuddly, but not clingy, and loves to get and give hugs and kisses. My hopes are that she will always dream big dreams. Happy Birthday Delia! Many people love you!

Delia's birthday party was a lot of fun. She was surrounded by friends and family that love her! Thanks to those that came to her party and made her day (and our lives) special. We love you all! We ended the day at a lakeside restaurant with a some neighbors that happened to be headed where we were going. The perfect ending to the perfect day. And we missed the downpour by a matter of minutes.

156/365

2 comments:

Amanda Norton June 6, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

You are love by me, Delia! And by Jacob and Eliza. Happy 2nd Birthday! So glad I got to be a part of it!!!

Shannon Joy June 7, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP