Friday, June 4, 2010

155/365

Off to an early start again. Ben's internal clock is set to 700am in the summer. And for whatever reason, mine is set to 630am. Never would I have thought that! I am not an early bird and have never been, nor am I a night owl. The kids are sleeping in the same room, so poor Delia gets rudely awakened when Ben awakes. He has been instructed to quietly slip out, but I think he is just a little too tempted to wake Delia up. After the first night sleeping in the same room (Delia in a pack and play, Ben in a twin bed) Brent asked Ben if he liked sleeping with Delia. He answered, "I told her to stop crying and go to sleep!" I can totally hear those words coming out of his mouth and it made me laugh.

Not sure what is on the agenda for today. Brent's conference goes on today and tomorrow, so me and Grandma are on our own. Hopefully the kids will be in good spirits.

Okay...back again....Ben is over the beach. This morning he got some sand in his eyes and it was all over from there. We went back to the room to put some drops in it and he had a little melt down. I did get him back out to the beach and he ended up having fun, he admitted. The funny thing is that Ben thought we had moved to this "house" and someone else was living in the "gray house." Kids are funny. I think he is glad that this isn't really our house now. He is really worn out. Delia has been great. She seems to be able to have fun in any situation. She has really been a joy this week, both of them have for the most part.

I look forward to a (business) dinner with Brent tonight. Not really. I'm a little antisocial like that. If I'll never see a person again, then I feel like I would rather spend time with those I love and care about. Maybe I shouldn't think of it that way, but I'm a old dog now.

Picture to be inserted later. I actually took the camera to the beach today. This is my favorite of the trip. I love the moment they are having even if I bribed them to stand together. ;)

154/365

Another fave from vacation. These flowers were so pretty to me.
156/365

2 comments:

Amanda June 7, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

how cute!!!! Love it

Melissa Weber June 8, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

I LOVE that beach shot. You should blow it up!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP