Wednesday, June 2, 2010

152/365

Today was our first full day on the beach. After a few minutes out there, Ben said, "I'm having FUN on the beach!!!" Both kids absolutely love it and surprisingly are not too hard to keep up with. Daddy has had duty most of the time, but I'll make up for that the days he is in his conference. I think Ben could play out there all day as long as he had his trucks. The tide pools in the evenings are a godsend! Last night we took the kids out on the beach to play for a few minutes before our horrible dinner (if the pizza place can take your order immediately, don't place the order, it is better to wait on hold for a while). We joked about needing gasoline or rubbing alcohol to swish with to get the garlic taste out of our mouths! Delia didn't seem to mind hers, though. Figures. Anyway, you couldn't wipe their smiles off of their faces for their first beach play this year. I think part of the fun was that they had regular clothes on and were allowed to get them wet.

I do have a picture today. Taken from our balcony. I'm a little hesitant to take my camera down to the beach. The sand scares me. But, I will take it down for a bit one day.

Be back to post pic later!
152/365

2 comments:

Courtney June 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

I feel your pain about the sand and the camera :O) I keep mine in a ziplock bag in a zipper of the cooler and only bust it out when I'm ready :O)

Nhi Blansett June 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Can't wait to see pics! I don't blame you for not wanting to take your camera on the beach. I took my rebel and the kit lens last year. Good luck!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP