Sunday, May 30, 2010

150/365

I feel like I have done about 100 loads of laundry today. We are preparing to go out of town tomorrow morning and I want everything to be clean for when we return. That and we keep getting bathing suits dirty of which will be a necessity on our trip next week. Today I ran around the house packing clothes for myself and the kids (sorry Brent, you are on your own), I ran a few errands, then a quick late lunch and off to meet some friends on their fabulous (I really mean it!) house boat! It is definitely a keeper. Then back to the 'hood for our neighborhood Memorial Day cookout--we basically crashed it for the food, one way to offset the HOA dues! Then of course I scrambled for a last minute photo.

This is Delia after eating her fruit this evening. I asked her where her eyes were and she says, "Wite hear!" as she almost pokes them out.

Where are Your Eyes_0003_editweb

3 comments:

Amanda Norton May 30, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

My favorite thing about this picture is her awesome snow man and snowflake pajamas for Memorial Day!!!

We couldn't stop talking about how freaking cute she was today in her sassy suit :)

Courtney June 1, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

I love it!! Glad to see my kids aren't the only ones wearing their winter pj's all year long :O) Have fun on your trip!!!

Amanda June 2, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

I can totally relate to wanting to come home to a clean house even though it practically impossible to keep up with that and pack..

She is so cute!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP