Saturday, May 29, 2010

149/365

Just finished pounding out a year's worth of photos of Delia for her slideshow. Well, my goal was to do 3 months worth yesterday and I went through about 9 months, so I finished up this morning. Once I start something I don't want to stop! Can't lose the momentum. Anyway, I can't believe how much growth happens in a year! She is doing so many things that I wouldn't have imagined a year ago. I'm so proud of my little girl. So, next up getting the photos in order and into the slide show editing program. Hopefully, I have done it enough times now that it will be easy, but there always seems to be a kink...

Next on the agenda, garage......

And we went to the pool this afternoon after Ben got home from his overnight trip with Nana. From what I have heard, both had a great time (on the trip). Ben has graduated to swimmies now and Delia jumped in from the side of the pool going about a foot under.....came up confused, then smiling! Such the adventurer!

149/365

149/365

1 comments:

Shannon Joy May 29, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

I'm sure your slideshow is going to be wonderful!! Delia is really starting to look older! WOW!!! Way to go, Ben!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP