Friday, May 28, 2010

148/365

Ben just left for an overnight trip with his Nana. Delia wasn't a happy camper that she wasn't leaving too, but she got over it. She doesn't know how good things could be for her as an only child. As I write this, Delia is playing with a toy phone pressing buttons with her toes. That's my girl! I'll teach her in no time that feet can be just as good as hands! Freaky, I know, but useful! Saves a lot of time bending over!

Earlier this morning, Ben had his blanket and asked Delia to come over and have a picnic on his blanket. He said he had pears and apples to eat. Beaver and Bebe joined them for their very short picnic.

Here is a picture I thought was cute from this morning. Smiling at her big brother playing peek a boo with the door. A little flare and haze coming through a window. And one of Ben that I liked too. He is in his new "jamas." The boy loves new pajamas. I don't blame him, I do too.

148/365

148/365

2 comments:

BarbRiley May 28, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

How fun for Ben to spend time alone with his grandparents!

Amanda June 2, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Nice "half" break :P...Love the windo picture so soft and airy...

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP