Thursday, May 27, 2010

147/365

This morning I felt like I was so productive. I seem to get more things done when I have something on the agenda. Today was a pool day with friends and everyone was coming over at 1030am or some pool fun and a little picnic lunch. So, I told myself that I needed to get some laundry done first. And I actually did. The worst part for me is putting it away and I actually put two loads away and put got two loads started. Yay me!

In a little bit, we are headed to the park for some playtime. I think I need to make a pit stop at Home Depot on the way home to get some bins for organizing this messy garage. It seems really overwhelming right now. Ugh.

Here is a picture of Delia ready for the pool. Bebe--check (she didn't really go to the pool, that would be a disaster), phone--check, drink-check. I loved the cute look on her face.

Oh, and while at the pool, I was sitting with my friends watching the kids play and no longer had I said, "You know, this summer is really beginning to shape up for me" (meaning Delia can get around really well in her puddle jumper without help now, so I can relax a little) than I saw Delia try to climb the waterfall rocks of which she would have fallen into much deeper water. That girl is the one to watch.

Oh, and one more thing :) We went the opposite way around the neighborhood to the pool today and we had to stop at a new stop sign, ugh, and I said to Ben, "That stinks, huh?" and Ben says, "Stop signs don't stink, Mommy. That would be silly!" He makes me laugh. Then he went on to describe things that would make a stop sign stink. Yuck.

147/365

3 comments:

BarbRiley May 27, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

I need to have things to do in order to get housework done too! It looks like a tornado went through our house right now and I really don't want to clean. I figure I have all day tomorrow to do it! Did you get that cover-up at Target? It looks just like the ones I have for the girls!

Courtney May 28, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

That look IS precious!! What lens do you use?? I'm looking to get a new one and thought I saw in a forum on CM that you commented on a 24-70mm Tamron. I was thinking about getting this. Do you like it?? Your pictures are always so sharp with great color. Thanks!!

Courtney May 28, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Thank you for the info! I do shot Nikon and that brings me great relief to hear that someone likes it. Thank you, Thank you!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP