Tuesday, May 25, 2010

145/365

Today was a busy day at home. We started out the day painting. Brent and I gave the kids an easel and paints/markers/chalk/etc. for Christmas and I have yet to let them paint. Yesterday we went and bought some paper made for the easel to make it a little easier. The rolls, well, roll up, and make it a more cumbersome project than it has to be. So today we finger painted. It wasn't as big a mess as I had anticipated. Delia is the one to watch. She wanted to finger paint EVERYTHING, but luckily she was pretty easily contained. After painting we did a little driveway play.

This afternoon, more driveway play. I think tomorrow we may leave the house for a bit. I want to get a few things for our trip next week to the beach. Ben is getting so excited!

I'll post my pictures tomorrow. My battery died in my camera and I'm lazy like that.

I forgot to add that after I put Ben's smock on him, he said, "Now I look soooooo cute!" Indeed he does.
145/365

And Miss Delia:
145/365

1 comments:

Courtney May 27, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Looks like FUN! Love the hand shot!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP