Monday, May 24, 2010

144/365

Well, I finished the last of the Twilight Series on Friday. And this weekend, Brent was kind enough to watch the first movie with me. I'm going to try to watch it again today (I kept falling asleep). Not because of the content, but because I just couldn't keep my eyes open. So today's photo is to commemorate the past two weeks of a good read, followed by good movies. As soon as I send this one back, Netflix will send me the next one. The timing was perfect! The third movie of the series comes out on June 30th. Now, you won't see me standing in line at midnight, but I do plan on seeing it in the theaters, which in itself is a treat. I think the last movie I saw in the theater was Sex in the City when my belly was about to burst from Delia. Roughly two years ago. Pitiful, I know.

Anyone plan on making a book out of your 365 blog? And have you been web sizing your photos???
144/365

4 comments:

Courtney May 24, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

What a fun shot!! Yes, I am planning on making a book out of mine and yes, I have been web sizing but I have also kept one for "print" as well :O) I feel you on not going to the movies.

Laurie May 25, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

Thanks! Okay, I have done the same, but I hear it is easier to upload from flickr. Maybe I'll start putting both on flickr, just making the non websized private.

Alison May 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

Great shot! I've been web-sizing my photos. I post to Flickr and then use the blog it option from there. It's not as pretty formatting wise on the blog but I actually get things to the blog more because I don't have to do two separate things. A book is a great idea!

Shannon Joy May 26, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

What a great shot!!!!!!! You've inspired me to read the book.

I actually am making a scrapbook with the pictures. I bought the Becky Higgins paper kit. I wish I would have done the digital one because the cut and paste feature would have been nice. Oh well... next year :).

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP