Sunday, May 23, 2010

143/365

What a great day! We started off at church, then decided to grab some food on the way home and go out on the lake to eat. It was a hot one! I didn't bring my precious camera, maybe next time...We were out on the lake for almost 4 hours. I think I have a burn. The kids were SPF covered, of course. We had a picnic in a cove, then let the kids play in the water. Delia is fearless and will "jump" off of the back of the boat without warning. Ben, not so much. He has always been very cautious. Delia could learn a lesson or two from him. Then, Brent and Ben drove us around the lake. It was so relaxing. The sun was hot, but the wind was cooling. Temps were almost 90 degrees here today. I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!

Just hammered out a few details for Delia's upcoming birthday. I am such a slacker this year, or feel like one. I really need to get to work on the slideshow. That means the most to me, but it is also the most time consuming. I do have songs picked out though. And sometimes that is the roughest part.

This is Ben after spending some time on the lake. He said, "Don't take my picture!!!" Which he used to say, "No take me picture!!!!" I guess he is growing up. So, this is what I got. As soon as he got inside, he took his swim trunks off and played for the longest time in the buff. He is going through one of those loving to be naked stages again.

143/365

5 comments:

Shannon Joy May 23, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Plain and simple... you are such a good mom :).

Courtney May 23, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

What is it with boys loving to be naked!?!

grandmabish May 24, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

I love this one!

whippetmom May 24, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Aww! I love this one :) And I am both happy and sad when their language changes like that...you're happy they are growing up of course, but sad that they're losing some of their adorable little sayings!

Courtney May 24, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

I love it!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP