Thursday, May 20, 2010

140/365

I had my 12 week OB appointment today. Turns out there are new studies out and there isn't much left that I'm allowed to eat because of them. No tuna (at all this time!!) or big fish, limit other fish. No big deal there, I don't eat a lot of fish, but I do like tuna. Nothing canned. This means no canned Dr. Pepper. I can work my way around that. No problem. Before anyone freaks out about caffeine, I drink one lonely DP a day. I would die without it. And everything in moderation, right? That is what my first OB said anyway. Everything organic....the list goes on and on....Evidently there are a lot more studies coming out about ADHD and pesticides and BPA...no news there. I was just surprised that he gave me the "talk" about it all. Got to see the baby today. Still looks like an alien, but it has arms and legs now.

The kids are really driving me nuts the past few days. I wish this cold would go away, and both kids would have an attitude adjustment. Delia has been developing a new, really girly, shrill cry. It is pretty comical, but is quickly becoming annoying, due to it's intensity. Ben is developing a mind of his own and isn't listening as well. Aren't 4 year olds supposed to be a lot of fun? Bring on October! And slow down June, I fear the two's will be terrible with Delia. I seemed to have gotten lucky with Ben.

To the picture:
Yes we spend a LOT of time in our driveway. Love'd the little butt crack.

140/365

6 comments:

BarbRiley May 20, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

So why can't you have anything canned? I am so far out of the loop on these things and I am amazed at how quickly it changes! I hope you start feeling better as you head into your second trimester. BTW, four is a lot of fun, but the tantrums and attitude are still there! Love the little tushie picture!

Shannon Joy May 20, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Hope you start to feel better soon. That first trimester is rough. Love the crack!

Courtney May 21, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

This cracks me up! Good luck with your new diet plan! That is crazy!!!

Kimberly June May 21, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

That picture is too cute! Love it!

Amanda May 21, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

Oh girl, gotta have my dp too giving that up during all of my pregnancies was not possible. Hope the "new" diet goes smoothly.

Love the picture, have a little butt crack one myself from last week. Guess they gotta get away with it while they still can...CUTE

elizabeth May 23, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

thanks for posting and giving me a giggle today

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP