Thursday, May 20, 2010

139/365

Can you tell I'm really slowing down with the 365? I have a head cold this week, and I'm not in the mood for anything but laying around.....and finishing the last book of the Twilight series. I still can't seem to put them down!

The only thing I really accomplished today was getting addresses nailed down for Delia's birthday invites that arrived on Monday. I really like how they turned out. This is a spoiler for those who will get one in a couple of days :)

139/365

1 comments:

Courtney May 21, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

Great job!!! Those are adorable!! I just finished the 4th book on Tuesday! I couldn't put them down either :O) Hope you feel better!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP