Tuesday, May 18, 2010

138/365

Today was a bittersweet day. Ben's last day of school. I can't believe a school year has already past. Seems like just yesterday that I was dropping him off with his little friends. I was one of the party moms and we had a good time. We had planned a craft, but with the nice weather, the kids played in the water tables instead. Fine with me! Now I have a craft for next year :) Delia is the class mascot. She has been at all of the parties and just blends right in with the rest of Ben's friends. I'm hoping it will always be like that. She idolizes Ben's friend Lila. So cute that she knows the names of all of Ben's buddies. So, the pics are of the water table play and one of Ms. Nancy and Ben. I'm not sure what he is doing in the picture....I know I didn't tell him to say cheese.

At Ben's preschool, the teacher's make us a binder full of all of their art projects from throughout the year. I love it because it puts all of their artwork in one place. If I got a piece a week, it would probably end up in trash. I hate paper clutter. But anyway, I can tell that Ms. Nancy spent a lot of time on it and it will be such a treasure. This is the letter she wrote Ben at the end of the binder:

Dear Ben,

We have had a great year together!

You are such a great listener and are kind to your friends. I'll always remember how much you liked the Corduroy stories and how much you loved to play with cars and trucks.

I'll miss you very much. You have a wonderful, bright future ahead of you!

God Bless you!

Love Always,
Ms. Nancy

I thought it was so kind of her to put into words how she felt about each child in her class. It really has been a great year. And I requested Ms. Nancy for Delia's class next year ;) She gets a lot of younger sibs and I hope we are lucky enough to have her again next year!

138/365

2 comments:

BarbRiley May 19, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

It is amazing how quickly our little ones grow! Makes me sad to think how soon they will be in school all day :( Great photos of the kids again. You have such a talent!

Shannon Joy May 20, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

What a great time!!!! It is bittersweet.

To answer your question about the 85 1.8 (a little late... sorry), I LOVE it!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP